Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Got any change on ya?

Change is a good thing for me. I love new stuff. So I'm moving the blog to Wordpress, just because I like it a bit better and want to try something new. It's either that, or have another kid, and I'm picking the cheaper of the two.

So the new blog address is, drumroll please...albritton5.wordpress.com.

Change it on your bookmarks, (this pretty much applies to just my parents, the rest of you that just read this when you're bored at work...)

Keep the expectations low for a few days...I've got stuff to do every day this week, so I'm not home much. My house is getting messier and messier, and there's just nothing I can do about it right now. So when I'm home, blogging probably won't be a priority.

This blog will still be here. I need to find out how to save it permanently so I'll always have the thoughts and pics and stuff. But after today, all new information will be on the new blog.

So thanks Blogger, for the memories. I've just figured you out, and now I'm movin' on. Sounds like relationships I had...many moons ago.

Adios, amigos

1 comment:

Loustalot said...

So sad you're leaving the blog world, but I'll be sure to check in on the new site. Enjoy all your funny stories and life experiences. k