Monday, January 28, 2008

the neverending story...

molly has the flu now. i'm at the end of my rope. the rope has been pretty long, if you ask me. but i'm worn out. luckily, she's my sweet one when she gets sick. she just curls up in the recliner with her blankie and snuggles. she said, "mama, i'm not feelin' too good. i need you." my rope magically extends another 20 feet or so.

it will be amazing if michael and i remain unscathed. i don't think the flu will be our problem. our problem will be our attitudes from lack of sleep.

going to fold clothes. it never ends.

2 comments:

The DeLoach Family said...

So sorry to hear that the whole family is sick. I hope that everyone gets better soon! We miss you all at church! But it is ok to not come back until all is well!

The Ainsworth Family said...

I am soooooooooo sorry to hear that you all have just been passing it around. Do you all need meals or anything? I will be glad to cook something and just leave it at the door.
Alison Ainsworth