Saturday, January 19, 2008

On the Wagon

the bandwagon, that is. Everybody is blogging, so here I go. I've got to find a way to make this prettier, and to set up a page for Michael to post his thought on...but I'll learn.

My biggest struggle, i think, with blogging will be putting a filter on what i say. i struggle with that in everyday conversation, so i'm sure this will get me in trouble at some point. maybe if i give my parents this link and know they're reading it, then i'll have to watch it!
the kids were great today. we spent the whole day at home. normally, i would hate this. i like being out in the world! but it was freezing cold and even snowed a bit this morning, so home was where we all wanted to be. we got clothes put away, toys picked up, dishes washed. i can start my week tomorrow with some order around here.
i think this may have to be it for a first post. i want to spend some time making it pretty...

1 comment:

ADBulldawgs said...

Glad to see you joined the blogosphere. So... now I tag you for 7 things as well!