Friday, May 16, 2008

Last day of School!

This is Mrs. Debbie, Aidan's teacher. This was her first year to teach, and she has done a wonderful job. Aidan really loves her, and she has really taught him a lot. Her note on his report card said lots of nice things, but then she wrote, "Even when he makes me mad...he still makes me laugh!" Yeah, I have that problem, too.
This is Mrs. Patterson. She is a special, special lady. Molly has bonded with her big time. Molly and Samuel Wadford were the oldest ones in the room this year, so they got to be helpers a lot. One day, Mrs. Patterson had to go down the hall for a minute, so she told Molly, "Molly, you be the teacher while I'm gone." When she returned, Molly was telling all the other kids, "Now put your finger on the RED bird on the page!" She took her job very seriously! It's obvious that she had a good example.
These are some of Aidan's buds. I'm so glad he found some great little guys to hang out with. They've had a lot of fun, and I hope we see them over the summer!
Star wanted a picture with Paisley, and Perry was happily joining the party. Molly wanted to be in the picture, but I have no idea what this pose is. She's a crazy one, that girl.

I cried at the end of the school day. I felt stupid for crying...but my children are the most important things in the world to me. They drive me bananas, but I could not be more blessed, proud, and happy with the 3 that God has given me. I don't think I could let just anybody teach my kids. Their little minds are too vulnerable, too innocent. But I trust these teachers, and believe that God has them there for these kids. There are some children in the school who don't receive a lot of love at home, but I know they get it from these wonderful ladies. If I am going to send my kids away from me every morning, I'm so glad they are where they are.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: