Sunday, May 18, 2008

Purple Tutus!

Molly's first recital was last night. She did a ballet and a tap dance. The teacher, Mrs. Donna Hatten, is a precious lady who wants the production to glorify God first and foremost. The girls have fun, get to dress up, and dance to sweet music about Jesus. My kind of show. Molly did really well. She remembered every step, and when it was time to do a turn, she spun on one foot really fast. It was hilarious. She almost took out one little girl next to her. But she did 6 of those spins, and it became her signature move. Our favorite part was the little girl who did her whole tap dance facing the backdrop. Everyone in the room was laughing. It was a really fun night.

This is my girl. She and I spent a lot of time together this weekend getting ready, and I was so proud of her. I could tell she had fun, and did her very best.
Aidan and Molly with their Nonna. It's always fun to have her around!
This is her teacher, Mrs. Donna. She really does a great job with the girls, and teaches them about what's most important.
Before the show...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather Avery said...

What a beautiful ballerina! I know she had a blast! Mallory's recital is Thursday night. The recitals are really fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

Molly looked beautiful!!! I loved Mrs. Donna- Carlee took from her the first 2 years she took. She does a wonderful job glorifying God through her dancing. Nikki

Anonymous said...

Oh, Anne, Molly looks precious. She is full of personality. I know she had a fun weekend.