Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Workin' for a livin...

Well...actually...not for a living. Just to help our living be a little more comfortable! As of today, Princess Perry will be staying with us every afternoon. So far, it's been great. They are all asleep in sleeping bags on the LR floor. pictures will be posted soon, I'm sure. I also will be receiving my kit this week that will make me a Pampered Chef consultant. So call me, and let's have a party!!

Tomorrow, we've got some painters coming to paint almost all our house. i'm so excited. i will try to do some before and after pics. aidan and i have doc visits tomorrow and friday i have a doc visit. lots going on at our house.

i've had lots of ideas to blog about...but i just don't have my heart in it, so i'll come back later.

1 comment:

The DeLoach Family said...

I hear the painters you have coming are AWESOME!! Hope you like the new look! We all know that Perry is in great hands! Hope to see you soon!