Sunday, March 23, 2008


Molly and Maggie, scrutinizing their eggs.
The kids on the lawn at mom and dad's house. And it looks like Molly is headed for the fountain.
They had such fun. Victor was there, and my grandparents. I hope we do this every year until they're insulted for having to hunt eggs. We laughed a lot today, and enjoyed each other. I'm so thankful that I come from a family who cherishes each other. I'm also thankful that when I say, "He is RISEN!" my family says, "He is Risen, Indeed!!!" To come from people who believe that and who have passed that on to us by words AND actions is a gift that could only come from God. I've been amazed all my life at the fact that God put me with these people when He made me. My parents are non-judgmental, welcoming, warm, kind, funny, self-assured, wonderful people who love the Lord with all their hearts. I can tell through everything they do that Jesus lives in them. I pray that one day my kids will say that about me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dancy said...

Hey guys...it's Dancy. I came across the Albritton blog and new it had to be family! It looks like things are going well and wild on your end! I cannot believe that ya'll have THREE...time flies :) I just started a blog for me, Jeramy and Jack...check us out!
http://jeramydancyandjack.blogspot.com/

Loustalot said...

It looks and sounds as if Easter was a truly special, fun, family time! It was good to see John Mark and your dad in one of the photos. Haven't seen them in forever! Everyone looked so cute in their Sunday dress :)