Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nothing you could say could take me away from...My Guy

Just for fun....


1. Who is your man? Michael

2. How long have you been together? Off and on in '97, official in Feb. of '98, married since July of '99.

3. How long did you date? 11 months, seriously, but he broke up with a few times in that year.

4. How old is your man? 34

5. Who eats more? I'd have to say we're equal on this. And that makes me sad.

6. Who said "I love you" first? Me, and looking back, he loved me, he just didn't know it!

7. Who is taller? Michael, by a little bit.

8. Who sings better? He's not bad...but I have a bit more experience. And I have a crazy ability to learn lyrics, therefore making me a better singer. (that's what i tell myself)

9. Who is smarter? Michael's an engineer with really good grades in undergrad and grad school. He knows how to study. I am excessively practical and self aware and have a great memory. So I would hope that we'd be equal, just different.

10. Whose temper is worse? He is more demonstrative when angry. I cry. So that would make him with the worse temper.

11. Who does the laundry? Me...but he helps me put the clothes away.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Michael. I hate, hate, hate garbage.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Michael. He's closer to the door, so the kids attack him first.

14. Who pays the bills? I do. And therefore I don't shop. I know what we don't have.

15. Who is better with the computer? Michael knows more. I use it more.

16. Who mows the lawn? Michael. I did it once this summer, and he didn't tell me about the self-propel feature. I was almost finished and he let me in on that. I'm never doing it again.

17. Who cooks dinner? Me, unless we're having pancakes.

18. Who drives when you are together? Michael, unless he wants to talk to the kids, then i drive so he can turn around. I can't turn around or I'll throw up.

19. Who pays when you go out? Michael...but we never go out.

20. Who is most stubborn? Michael. All day long.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me. I have a sad problem with assuming I usually am.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me. On a hill in Starkville while looking at stars. I finagled the moment, but he made the move.

24. Who asked who out? I asked him, and I still can't believe I did that. My girls will not do that.

25. Who proposed? Michael

26. Who is more sensitive? um...me.

27. Who has more friends? I guess me. I know a lot of people.

28. Who has more siblings? Michael, 2 half siblings. Me, one whole brother. So does that make us equal on this one?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing. Nikki

Loustalot said...

I enjoyed catching up on your blog, You guys have been busy! Hope to see you at pinelake when we come through MS. Not sure when that will be just yet, but it will happen! k