Thursday, April 3, 2008

I like tagless on my tshirts...but I'll be tagged on my blog!

Alison tagged me...so here goes.
I was tagged by April to play a "who are you?" game. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their ansmes, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
March of 1998...Michael and I were "officially" dating by that time...we had just gone to see Phantom of the Opera in Nashville for Spring Break (I still can't believe mom and dad let me do that!). My friends and I were enjoying apartment life during our Sr. year at MC. I had just changed my major for the 6th time to English and was so happy with my classes. Michael was at State and I drove back and forth a LOT! I was not graduating in May, so I was pretty much having fun this semester. I actually have a lot of really funny stories from this time in my life...but none of you need to know about them!


5 things on my to-do list today:
1. laundry (mostly done)
2. pick up kids (done)
3. write bills
4. put away my clothes
5. put clean sheets on bed

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. sherbet with sprite
2. green apples and jif peanut butter
3. salsa and sour cream with tostitos
4. trail mix (dried fruit, nuts, granola)
5. iced sugar cookies and milk

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. build a house
2. put away for the 3 college educations that are coming up
3. buy an outfit that is NOT on sale!
4. buy a condo in Colorado and go skiing EVERY year.
5. travel. I've never been anywhere!

5 bad habits:
1. staying up too late
2. procrastinating
3. apologizing way too much
4. doing projects halfway
5. overthinking and talking myself out of things

5 places I have lived:
1. Jackson, MS
2. Clinton, MS
3. New Orleans, LA
4. Meridian, MS
5. Canton, MS

7 jobs I've had:
1. O MY! (at the metro...one month...ick)
2. Joy's Busy Hands (high school...frame shop)
3. MS Bar General Counsel's Office
4. Professional Doctoral Programs at NOBTS
5. Mommy
6. Pampered Chef Consultant
7. BSU secretary at MC

5 people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG):
1. Jennifer
2. Keena
3. Kim
4. oh heck...whoever.

1 comment:

ADBulldawgs said...

I had forgotten all about O MY! We used to love when we my parents would get new tires at Sears just so we could go to buy our $2 worth of Hello Kitty products.