Friday, April 18, 2008

Weekend!

today is a big day! At 10, the kids have their spring program. Molly, in all of her 3 year old glory, is leading The Pledge of Allegiance. She's been practicing and practicing. Then immediately after the program, we are handing Paisley off to my daddy, loading up Bonnie and Clyde, and heading to New Orleans for a weekend of beignets, zoo fun, the Childrens' Museum, beignets, and did I mention beignets? They are so excited, and I can't wait to experience the place we once called home through their little eyes.

I'll tell you all about it later! Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Loustalot said...

I love it! Did I mention that we had beignets at Cafe du Monde in Kyoto, Japan?? You can imagine our surprise and pure glee when we discovered a little bit of home so far away!! Love the pics of the kids in your header. So cute. I am a little disappointed you took out the family photo though! :)

Anonymous said...

I know you will have a great weekend in New Orleans. I love the new pic at the top of your blog.
Kimberly

Unknown said...

I love the new picture on the blog - such great expressions on their faces!