Monday, June 9, 2008

Music City to my ears...

Michael is in training in Nashville this week. He's probably really bored right now! I'm with him. The kids are well taken care of, thanks to my sweet family. My folks have Aidan and Molly and Michael's parents have Paiz. I'm on my way to the pool. There's plenty to do here...but I really don't need to shop, and I'd rather go out at night with Michael. So for now, I'm going to do what I can't do at home! Sit and read by a beautiful pool! Maybe tomorrow I'll break out and go to the country music hall of fame by myself, but for now...to quote Elmer Fudd, "West and wewaxation at wast!"

aaaaahhhhh.....

4 comments:

The DeLoach Family said...

Way to go! You made it to Nashville with NO kids! Have a great time!!

carrie said...

where are you staying? i miss nashville and can't wait to move back in a couple of weeks. have fun w/o the kids!

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome. Hope you two have a wonderful time, with no worries from the kids. Sounds like they are in great hands, so get some rest!! Nikki

The Ainsworth Family said...

we just had a week w/o children and it was GREAT. we didn't do one thing, eat, lay on the beach and eat some more. have a wonderful week..