Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ain't no cure for the summertime flu...

If you go back and read February's posts on the blog, you'll see that everyone in our house got sick. I managed to escape the treachery.

My turn. I took Molly to the doc today for a ruptured eardrum, and was feeling so bad, they did a strep test. It was negative, so the doctor told me, "looks like a case of the summer flu."

Flu in the summer? Why?

I'm off to take medicine that will put me out for 12 hours. Hope I am better tomorrow, I have fun things to do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,no. I hope you are feeling better soon!

ADBulldawgs said...

I hope the meds have kicked in! I left you a little something on my blog that might make you feel a little better...

The DeLoach Family said...

Hope you feel better soon!! We will miss y'all tonight!!