Thursday, July 24, 2008

Miss Independent...Paisley!

I realized today that my last several posts have been very wordy. I would apologize, but I'm not. You don't have to read them.

In actuality, we've had little photo opportunities lately. We've been having fun, but it's so hot, the thought of holding the camera outside makes me sweat. I hate to sweat, unless I know some of this postpartum baby fat is leaving my body. (it's been 14 months, I'm out of excuses.) But anyway...

Here's a quick video I took of Paiz last week on the slide. She made it up, then down, all by her little blond self. As of this week, she can get on top of the table by herself, but there will be no video of that, lest she think it's okay!


Here is another of Paiz from the 4th of July. She went down the slip and slide by herself, only to get taken out by G, my dad.

So there you have it, my little girl showing off. She is proving to be much more of a handful than Aidan and Molly were. Each kid has brought different challenges in parenting to the table, but so far, Paisley is the most exhausting!

No comments: