Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aidan runs from the camera...

So I have to take pictures of those who will let me. To quote my friend Carrie, "I take pictures of what I see. What I see is my children. Oh well, at least they're cute."
Paiz loves to get under a blanket, sheet, whatever. We don't even have to be in the room. I've walked in the living room and found a breathing lump in the floor.
Those hands probably aren't clean...notice the chalk on the ground.

Molly only wears pants in public. We're working with her. She's in a 12 step pants program, which is weird, because it only takes 2 steps to put your pants on.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

Elias needs a 12 step pants program too. Actually, he needs a shirt one too. Maybe we should write that together, sell it to parents everywhere, and get wealthy off our children's nakedness issues...

Katie Walden said...

You crack me up. I think my parents had me in a 12 step program for the same thing...and shoes...and a bra. Ha!