Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Like I need one more distraction...

I got a sitemeter.

I've wondered how people knew who was visiting their blogs...so I asked my friend Nicki, and she told me to install Sitemeter.

Now there's pressure.

I check the meter after an hour...12 hits. 3 hours, over 30 hits. By tonight, over 50. 4 of them were from other countries! I don't know if some guy in El Salvador cares about my kids or my opinions, but he's welcome here anyway. I know all of you have one and are so over it, but I'm really having to deal now.

Knowing some of you come by and see me every day, I feel like I must write all the time. It's like always having sweet tea in the fridge, just in case someone comes by.

Maybe I'm freaking out because I can go DAYS with no emails, phone calls, texts or facebook messages. So to find out 50 people have been to the blog...I have to step it up.

I'm going to have to start carrying a notepad, so I won't forget the funny stuff I can report on.

Or not.

I'm going to be over this by tomorrow, and you'll still have to wait till Michael goes out of town again to get new information.

Speaking of...he just called...will be home momentarily...and I have to say that if he calls me again with the windows down, I may just hang up the phone. I hate that sound.

Goodnight folks...and you in El Salvador, Buenos noches.

3 comments:

The DeLoach Family said...

That is so funny! Rob does that all the time. I will say do you have the windows down, you know I HATE that!

The Ainsworth Family said...

Mamie has Mrs. Jacbos and Mrs. Handcock. I can't wait to hear what she has to say about the first day of school. I am about to die to go get her.

theglenns556 said...

I laughed out loud when you said good night to El Salvador!