Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Important Things

I read and reread my last post a hundred times, before and after I hit "publish". The biggest stress about keeping a blog, for me, is the constant making sure that I am not misunderstood.

The most important people to me are my family. Yes, we have "off" days, everybody does. But I would never write anything about them that wasn't positive. They are wonderful people that I would do anything for.

I would never write negatively about my family, or my friends on the blog. Personal relationships are personal.

My last post was just a chance to deal with the courtesy of answering questions. The fact that I was angry was just a set up for the main idea. I was working with what I had, which wasn't much!

Now...as long as we're all clear...I can go give my sweet baby her Spaghettios!

No comments: