Friday, August 29, 2008

Home again, Home again...jiggety jig

Michael is home. After a lot of airport waiting, he made it safe and sound. Now he's lying here waiting for me to get off the computer so I'll pay attention to him.

But I just had to let you know he made it. Since I know you really care and all.

I just asked him what he would like to say to the world via my blog, and he said, "I don't know...you can save 20% or more with Geico."

Astounding wit.

"I'm glad to be home, otherwise it would be 8:00 in Portland right now and I'd be waiting for a plane".

Gosh, he's killing me with the snazzy anecdotes.

I'm thinking we'll just have to have a Michael quoting session another day. I'm trying to convince him to do a vlog with me. A video post. I think it would be hilarious. Now, my blog friends...I said it first, so don't go do one tomorrow and beat me to the punch. It takes a while to convince Michael to do anything. It might be months before he gives in. Or never. I'm not that convincing.

No labor day plans right now. Not prepared for a hurricane. Can you tell I'm living for the moment?

Sunday I have a scary thing to do. Major nerves. I'd better wear black pants.

Paisley has picked up some crazy dance moves. She was holding a chair, standing on one foot shaking her head. It was awesome.

Michael is starting to fall asleep. He jerks when he is dozing off. Oh, how I missed him, taking up most of the bed.

Maybe Aidan will do a vlog with me. That kid won't take a still shot, but he loves some vid. Maybe it's the sound of his voice. He's quite taken with it. I should know, he never stops talking. Ever. I'm glad he says funny stuff.

Maybe tomorrow we'll go buy bottled water. In case the lights go out next week.

1 comment:

Jennifer R. said...

I'm glad Michael got home safely. You did an awesome job at church today. I know it takes a lot of courage, but you did great!